It has been a while since my last "Monday Minute" posting! I have been real focused on life lately and not as much on my blog.
- I'm feeling the overload bearing down on me from taking two seminary classes at at time. I'm taking two classes every 8 weeks, so that means at least 2-3 papers a week. I'm learning a lot but I'm pumped to graduate with a MAR in Christian Leadership (Liberty Theological Seminary) at the end of the summer. I might keep going...praying about it. Any advice here?
- Cassidy's new CD "New Day" is out and people are enjoying it! Her CD Release party this past Friday was awesome! Praying that God takes her music and uses it for His glory!
- I led a "new believer's" group with students yesterday during small group time. It was exciting to disciple over 10 new believers and encourage them to walk with Jesus and grow in Him.
- Me and Cassidy are heading to Daytona Beach, FL this weekend (Thursday-Saturday) for a quick trip to celebrate her birthday and see her mom and sister. I hope to surf (hope some waves show up), REST, hang out and spend quality time with my wonderful wife.
- Excited to see my Mom this weekend, she is leading a women's retreat in Florida, so we'll get to hang out with her on Mother's Day!
- Please pray for me - I'm having an EGD procedure done next Tuesday. Praying that they find why I am having trouble with eating/swallowing/tightness in my throat. It has been going on for about a year now and I'm praying that it will be relieved.