The month of June has been...WOW! I've been gone more than I have been home this past month. God moved in my heart in many ways.
- I've learned a whole new meaning to the word, "tired."
- God has shown me that students are capable of leading the church!
- I enjoyed preaching this past Sunday on "Making Freedom Count" - thankful that I serve with a Pastor that allows young guys like me a chance to preach.
- I have seen families come forward for salvation
- I have seen fathers become transparent and open to God moving in their hearts
- WIRED Camp was a refreshing week of ministry and worship. Students came out to serve the community with passion! God moved in the students and some were saved and at least 5 feel the call into the ministry.
- Justin, my younger brother did an amazing job filming and editing for WIRED Camp! Check out his videos!
- I was able to spend some time with Dave Edwards. He is a great communicator to students and a lot of fun to hang out with! Check out this video we made with him on the topic of "singleness."