What a great weekend! God has great plans ahead and I am pumped about it. Here is just a recap of some of the things that have been going on this past week.
- We spent a few days at the beach on Friday and Saturday. It was a nice break to enjoy the water (and surf some small waves).
- I watched Jaws and started Jaws 2 last night in honor of "Shark Week!"
- The church unveiled its proposed name, "Watermark" last night! We are excited about the future of the church! More to come on this later...
- Trying to finish long range plans this month for the coming year. Praying for God's direction
- I'm excited for baptism this next week! It is awesome to see lives changed.
- Thankful that my wife has had the opportunity to lead worship while Tim and Em are out. She is doing a great job of leading worship!