It's hard to believe that August is already halfway over! I'm trying to learn to take each day as a moment to remember God's vision for my life and ministry.
- We have big changes coming for our church. Name change to "watermark church" is coming. We are pumped!
- Praying for the positive spirit for the changes to continue into the vote on August 29th. Please pray for the church to be continually unified on the vision.
- The series "The Battle Within" has been good this month. I am praying through the message for this Wednesday night, "Temptation of Apathy."
- High school small groups begun last night. It was great to hang out with the guys and encourage them to live for God through school.
- I am almost finished with the first seminary degree this week. Honestly, I didn't think I would ever get a Master's degree. It is yet another proof of God's grace! :) I'm finishing up with the MRE degree this December. Please pray for me to be able to finish strong.
- My wife Cassidy, begun her first week of classes at BCF (Baptist College of Florida, my alma mater). Praying for her to have strength to finish her degree while working 30 hours a week and student ministry!
- I'm enjoying seeing students step into leadership! We had a bunch helping out with the children's ministry this past Sunday morning. I'm thankful for their heart to serve.