"Monday Minutes" are weekly blog updates on what is going on in my life. Here are just a few random thoughts for today. Hope you enjoy!
- God is working in many lives in the church lately. Thankful to see students and adults seek God
- I'm heading to Birmingham today, I have a procedure on Tuesday morning. To be honest, I'm not looking forward to it, but hopefully it will reveal what is happening and how to treat it.
- Thankful for my wonderful wife. She was out of town visiting her sister and Mom this past weekend. Although it was only a few days, I missed her a lot.
- I get to see my parents today in Birmingham, although it is not the best circumstances to meet them, I'm grateful.
- I begin my last two seminary classes this week from Liberty. Almost finished with the MRE degree. whew!
- Praying through some thoughts to continue in seminary, not sure if I'm crazy or what!
- I must say the Texas Rangers beating the Yankees the other night was awesome to see. Josh Hamilton gave the glory to God and is truly a picture of God's grace.
- Can you believe it is almost November?
- Out of curiosity, if you actually read my blog, send me a comment sometime and let me know. At times, I think I'm just writing and only a few ever read!