Blogging has given so many people a voice. I have learned a lot from reading blogs on a weekly basis. It gives us that ability to continue the conversation from all over the map! I thought I'd highlight some of the blogs that I read on a regular basis through email subscription or google reader. Friends' Blogs (people I know personally, not just over the internet)
- Cassidy Robinson - THE #1 blog of all time! (I am a little biased)
- Jeff Robinson - My older brother who is a pastor in Virginia. He is a great brother and friend.
- Justin Robinson - JROB Productions. Justin is more into directing/filming. Check out his youtube channel!
- Courtney Edwards - My sister-in-"love." She is a great writer and good sister!
- Tod Tanner - Dr. Tanner has invested many hours into my life beginning in college. He is a great leader, friend and mentor.
- Boyd Bettis - Boyd is a friend from college who has a heart to serve God.
- Ben Wiggins - We graduated college together. Ben has a great heart to serve God.
- Tim Flowers - We serve on staff together and he is a great leader and friend (p.s. he needs to blog more!)
- Matthew Creath - We worked Centrifuge camp together and since have stayed connected!
- Michelle Emmering: A friend who is serving in Hungary for 2 years!
- Terrace Crawford - Terrace is a great blogger. I enjoy reading his thoughts on tech, ministry and leadership.
- Tim Schmoyer - Tim has been a help to me in using technology as a tool to communicate better and more effectively in student ministry.
- Clayton King - Clayton is one of my favorite speakers and has written some great books (besides blogging). I enjoy his humor, honesty and love for sharing the truth of Jesus.
- Ron Edmondson - Ron is an expert on using social networking and blogging as a tool for the kingdom of God. He has great thoughts on leadership and ministry.
- Doug Fields - Youth ministry veteran, writer and now blogger! Doug has been a great voice in ministry for many years.
- Matt McGill - Matt brings great insights into ministry and leadership and has a great sense of humor.
- Jonathan McKee - Jonathan is an expert on answering culture with God's Word.
- Michael Hyatt - He is a great author and writer. I have learned some great tips on writing and leadership from reading his blog.
- Doug Franklin - Great thoughts on leadership in student ministry.
- Joshua Griffin - Joshua has great insights, tips and helps for those in student ministry. He does a great job using technology in ministry.
- Greg Stier - Greg is an excellent writer and even better example for sharing the gospel. I'm thankful for his passion for the gospel.
- Alvin Reid - Dr. Reid has encouraged me a lot over the last few months. He has written many great books and his blog is filled with many gems of wisdom and honesty for life in ministry. He replies to emails too!
- Paul Turner - I enjoy following his student ministry with Lifeway and following him on twitter.
- YouthMin.Org - New blog I recently started to follow. They have offered great insight into technology, student ministry and leadership. It is a good read!
- Tim Stevens - I have read this blog a few times. He has a great blog layout and great leadership content.
- Ben Read - Great blog on intentional student ministry.
I do want to say that there are many more blogs I haven't discovered yet. One thing is true, we need more people to add to the leadership and ministry conversation. A lot of big name people get most of the attention, but blogging provides a way for all of us to share into the conversation!
If your blog is not listed, I'd like to know so I can follow you! What blogs do you follow?