Happy Valentine's Day! Four years ago I asked my wife to marry me and the crazy part is that she said "yes!" God's grace is real because of the amazing gift of my wife, Cassidy.
The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from the LORD. Proverbs 18:22
1) She is an awesome wife - Cassidy grows more beautiful inside and out the longer we are married. She is the greatest partner and companion to me. She balances me in my weaknesses and spurs me to become more like Jesus in our marriage and life.
2) She is patient - For those that know me, this is a big one! Her patience with me and others reveals her heart to show the love of Christ.
3) She is kind - I'm grateful for the kindness she pours out on those who need encouragement. Her kindness is attractive to those who need the love of God.
4) She has my back - I'm thankful for her commitment to me and support. She breathes life into me, especially when I am struggling.
5) She is peaceful - I'm grateful for a wife that does not live off of drama but seeks peace and forgiveness.
6) She is grateful - Cassidy is grateful for even the little things. She makes the most of every situation (ex:financial, circumstances)
7) She is a committed friend - She is my best friend. She knows me inside and out and unconditionally loves me. She is a great friend to others and has compassion on others.
8) She will be a fantastic mom - Cassidy is great with children. Her loving heart will be a blessing to our children.
9) She is faithful to God - Cassidy is focused upon bringing God glory in life. She is committed to using her gifts to see Him glorified. Her music is glorifying to God and is a ministry of the gospel. Her faithfulness will matter in eternity!
10) She is forgiving - Cassidy does not hold grudges very long. She is quick to forgive and love people. She wants peace, joy and love in all areas of life. I'm grateful that she extends forgiveness to me.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30
This is only 10 of the thousands of reasons I love my wife!
What are you grateful for in your marriage relationship?