If you haven't checked out theyouthministryblog.com, I encourage you to subscribe and read. I've enjoyed contributing on the blog to help encourage other youth leaders. I was interviewed on the podcast recently as we talked about building a healthy ministry and how to view events. Here are some highlights of the talk:
- The more time you spend in ministry, the LESS events you want to do.
- Do fewer events and make them higher quality.
- Put more energy & resources into your WEEKLY ministry.
- Don’t Event yourself to death.
- We don’t have to keep our students busy to protect them from the world!
- “Your job is to mobilize students & volunteers to fulfill God’s calling on their life.”