#launchseries - week 4 "Building Community"The teaching from week 4 in 140 characters or less...
1) Following Christ was not meant to be on our own, but in a community.
2) Adam was alone and God said that it was “not good for man to be alone!” God created Eve for relationship with Adam.
3) True fellowship happens when we care for each other’s needs (Acts 2:41-47).
4) The church community is a people, not a building.
5) Jesus was willing to get messy to bridge the gap to God.
6) Building community grows unity as you serve Jesus together.
7) God created us to need other people.
8) We are giving an opportunity for you to learn to share the love of Christ with OTHERS as small groups
9) The most important part of community is the mission to make disciples.
10) We need community to fully see who God desires us to be.
To watch any of the series messages, check out the vimeo page