#instalife series – week 3 “#followback”The teaching from week 2 in 140 characters or less…
1) Recap of Week 2: Life is not about drawing attention to self, but denying self to follow Jesus (Luke 9:23).
2) Friends determine the direction of your life, so choose wisely.
3) Who you follow closely in friendship will determine the quality and direction of your life.
4)The people who are closest to you have influence on your life. They help shape who you are.
5) You and I can have lots of online friendships but still be isolated and lonely.
6) Realize friends will either make you or break you (Proverbs 13:20).
7) Show me your close friends and it will reveal your future.
8) Be the kind of friend you want to have in your own life (Proverbs 17:17, 18:24).
9) Real friends keep each other accountable (Proverbs 27:17, 27:6).
10) Jesus is the best definition of a true friend: “Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.” John 15:13.
To watch any of the series messages, check out vimeo