We are in week 1 of the teaching series called, "Change." The key Bible passage is John 14:6.
1. A lot of people live everyday not sure of where their DIRECTION is.
2. Many are looking for a LIFE CHANGE but do not know where to find it.
3. Only one road leads to salvation (1 Timothy 2:5-6).
4. Jesus makes plain that He, and He alone, is the path to God.
5. Realize Jesus is plan A, there is no plan B
6. Jesus didn’t simply tell everyone that he was the way, He revealed that he is the way.
7. The Way of Jesus is specific and clear (Matthew 7:13-14)
8. Since Jesus is the only way to salvation, our mission is to show the lost the Way.
9. When someone is “lost”, it simple means that they haven’t experienced the forgiveness and love of Jesus.
10. The scars on Jesus’ body attest to the price he paid to blaze that trail for us back to God.He points to his scars and says, "I am the way."