1. You were created to become like Christ (Romans 8:29).
2. This whole idea of becoming like Christ doesn’t mean that you lose your personality. God created you to be unique.
3. It does mean taking on his values, attitudes, and character (Philippians 2:5).
4. Commit to God’s Way of Living (Ephesians 4:24).
5. The goal of life is not for our comfort, but character development.
6. It is God who begins the change at Salvation and the Holy Spirit is who changes us daily (2 Corinthians 3:18).
7. Obey God’s Word by applying it to my life.
8. Only the power of the Holy Spirit has the power to make the changes God wants to make in our lives.
9. We have to REMAIN in Christ. Allow Him to work in and through our lives to shape us to become like Jesus (John 15:5).
10. There is no overnight success stories. It is a lifelong journey of becoming more and more like Jesus.
To watch the messages from Source Student Ministry, check out the vimeo page.