1. God has created us for relationships. We exist best when we grow close to God and close to others.
2. We are formed for God’s family (Ephesians 1:5)
3. God hates loneliness. Fellowship is God’s answer to loneliness! He wants us to live in community and relationship.
4. The church is not an organization, but an organism.It is a people, not a building.
5. The church is not an EVENT I attend. It is a group I BELONG to.
6. You are called to belong to the church not just believe in God (Romans 12:5, 1 John 3:16).
7. Belonging to God’s family, I learn my true identity (Ephesians 2:19).
8. Once you begin a relationship with God, you have a permanent, eternal family!
9. Belonging in a church family helps us face life’s problems (Galatians 6:2).
10. We were not born Christians because of our sin. We have to be receive the change of Christ through a relationship with Him. Once this happens, our broken relationship with God is now restored.
To watch the messages from Source Student Ministry, check out the vimeo page.