1. Big idea: Connecting to God in prayer aligns our heart with His heart.
2. Through abiding in the love of Christ, it leads us to obedience as we are transformed daily (John 15:5-8).
3. Prayer is the act or worship – surrendering our will to God. The good news is…God doesn’t have a “Busy signal” or run out of minutes.
4. Jesus grew in strength when He spent time praying to His Heavenly Father “He went to the hills by himself to pray” (Mark 6:46). If Jesus needed to pray, how much more should we pray?
5. Pray simply (Matthew 6:5-8)
6. Pray specifically (Matthew 6:9-13)
7. Pray passionately (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
8. We need to PLUG INTO the power of God and only then will we be able to do all that He wants through our lives
9. Our heart prayer everyday should be, “God, whatever you want me to do for your Kingdom I will follow! I am yours, lead me!”
10. Pray for God to change the way you pray. Pray simply. Pray specifically. Pray passionately. Ask God to change the way you view Him!
To watch the messages from Source Student Ministry, check out the vimeo page.